9 Tips to Help Students Save Money
For a plain text version of this article, please click here.
1. Little thing + little thing + little thing = big thing.
2. Time is money.
3. Free money isn’t in your couch cushions.
You can also access a lot of money through bursaries and grants, too.
4. Don’t let your credit run away.
5. There’s nothing like the comfort of your own home.
6. Know where the cheap places to go out are.
7. Find the perfect ATM for you.
8. Your cell phone and internet plans don’t need to be fancy.
9. Discounts and coupons are a student’s best friend.
For more detailed information on Awards & Financial Aid at Carleton, please visit Carleton.ca/awards.
Infographics made on piktochart.com.
Photos from unsplash.com.